- Fee Remittances To Your Professional Body
- PC Exams
- How To Pay And/Or Notify Us Of Your Payment
- What Happens After You Pay/Learning Materials
- Cancellations, Change of Bookings, Postponements Including PC Exams
- Refunds, Student Complaints
- Debit Order Mandate Terms
- 1st Time Pass Guarantee
- Exam Results From Your University/Professional Body
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- Limitation Of Liability
- Generic Course Terms & Conditions
6. Refunds, Student Complaints
In the unlikely event a class is cancelled by CharterQuest, you will be notified as soon as possible. If all learning material previously issued is returned in its original condition, a FULL credit/refund will be issued. You will also have the option to switch from our Classroom Tuition and/or or Exam Preps Package to Home Study and claim a credit/refund for the difference.
No refunds for cancelled exams before or after exam entry session is closed or for any reason once CharterQuest has already incurred a cost to secure exam vouchers necessary to secure a candidate’s exam. This will result in forfeiture of the total exam fees.
The only other instance in which we provide for a refund is in the unlikely event in which we may have provided tuition services that materially falls below our promised quality standards. The student in this instance agrees to co-operate with all the investigations leading to such refund by inter alia fully completing our customer complaints form and adhering to our procedures for dealing with customer complaints as published on our website (DOWNLOAD COMPLAINT FORM). All refunds however arising will only be made into the same bank account from which payment was received and processed mainly as part of our regular month-end payments.